India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, in its forty second flight (PSLV-C40) launched the 710 kg Cartosat-2 Series Satellite for earth observation and 30 co-passenger satellites together weighing about 613 kg at lift-off. PSLV-C40 was launched from the First Launch Pad (FLP) of Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota.
The PSLV C40 executed a series of complex manoeuvres for the shutdown and reignition of the rocket's 4th Stage engine after injecting Cartosat-2 satellite.
The engines in the fourth stage was reignited once, in a bid to lower the altitude from around 500 km to around 350 km to inject the remaining Micro and Nano satellites in space.
The 28 International customer satellites was launched as part of the commercial arrangements between Antrix Corporation Limited (Antrix), a Government of India company under Department of Space (DOS), the commercial arm of ISRO and the International customers.
- 米欧日の家庭用ゲームソフト市場 is trending at 10 in Japan
- 貞ちゃん is trending at 8 in Japan
- 野球殿堂 is trending at 7 in Japan
- #いちごの日 is trending at 6 in Japan
- BS放送の解像度 is trending at 5 in Japan
- #パンダかわいいゲーム is trending at 3 in Japan
- 酒気帯び運転容疑 is trending at 2 in Japan
- ももクロ is trending at 1 in Japan
- Estrella Burgos is trending at 10 in world
- Kanal İstanbul is trending at 9 in world
- Rappler is trending at 8 in world
- #Carillion is trending at 5 in world
- #ComeToBeşiktaş is trending at 4 in world
- Cyrille Regis is trending at 2 in world
- #BlueMonday is trending at 1 in world
- Hanuman is trending at 10 in India
- 21st Test is trending at 9 in India
- #TikTikTikCensoredWithU is trending at 8 in India
- Face Authentication is trending at 7 in India
- India and Israel is trending at 5 in India